Old September 25th 04, 03:37 AM
Stella Fenley

go to http://www.smileyyarn.com good luck .Stella
"Laura J" wrote in message
news:1T_4d.2638$M45.1984@trndny09...
Has anyone seen this yarn at any stores recently? I bought some off the
web
and think I may run out of the color I am working with before I'm done
with
this sweater (yikes!). I went to their website to see if I could find
what
stores it was available at but it is not listed so I'm wondering if they
even make it anymore.

I have found it at several online stores so that is always a
possibility--it
just means I'll have to buy more yarn to justify the shipping. Darn!

Hope you all have nice fall (or spring!) weekends! We'll be planting the
fall bulbs which I've never done before so it should be a interesting!

LauraJ