Old March 2nd 04, 11:39 PM
Shelly

(Chuck) wrote:
(Cathy Weeks)
wrote:

I want to try out using the thin wooden Coffee Stirrers as wooden
flooring. Where in the world do you buy them?

If you don't have a Staples or Office Max near you, which usually have
such things in the bulk office supply section, then check the Yellow
Pages for "office supply" and/or "restaurant supply." If all else
fails, go to Google and you'll find some places that have them.

They're a bit bigger, but I know some folks who have used popsicle sticks, aka
craft sticks, which you can buy in large bags in craft stores like Michael's
and AC Moore. Just a suggestion.

Shelly