Old July 2nd 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default So - what are you stitching

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/1/09 7:31 PM, in article
, "anne"
wrote:

says...
One of these days I'm going to try one of those. Maybe not something quite
as ambitious as that, but there must be a few out there that are a little
more beginner friendly.

Let me know when you're ready to try --- I've got some little printed designs
that I picked up at a rummage sale and have lots of extra thread for you to
play with

You're tempting me too there! Brazilian looks like fun if a little fussy.

Cheryl

(still wondering about a place in Nashua that sold "Brazilian Lingerie"? Was
it festooned with lovely embroidery?)

Errrr, isn't that a special waxing for the ladies?? Wonder how they
decorate the remaining site.

Gill