Old March 14th 09, 09:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default magazine question

I've seen them on ebay. I might be interested in some of the Beadwork
issues.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

wrote in message
We've moved to a MUCH SMALLER place, so I'm redoing
and re-thinking my studio. I think some of my magazines
have to go. :-( So........I've got "Bead & Button" and
"Beadwork," and I'm this close to just taking them all to
Goodwill. So I'm asking, is there any "market" for these
mags? For example, I've got B&B issues #12 - #58 inclusive,
but don't know if people even buy back issues. Any thoughts
on this?

Thanks!! - Susan in DC