Old October 6th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Georgia[_3_]

Default GOOD SUNDAY

THe knee socks are for (shhh) my daughter. To keep me from falling asleep
while knitting, there are 2 cables every 6 rows. They'll go up and down the
sides.

Georgia

wrote in message
On Oct 5, 4:24 pm, "Georgia" wrote:
I see you, Mirjam. Have a great day. It's sunny here, and I played tennis
before breakfast (42 degrees F, brrr, but no wind). Maybe I will get an

inch
or so of knitting done on a knee sock I'm working on. If I can sit still
that long...

Georgia

Hallo Georgia , it seems we had some LINE problems , now we are OK and
back ,, OF course while waiting etc,,,i mananged quite some knitting
and other things ::::
so it is ok ,,,
KNEEEEEEE socks ,,, Hum who is the happy reciever ???
mirjam