Old September 25th 08, 05:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Joy Beeson

Default OPENINGS FOR PIPING STRESS ENGINEERS IN SPAIN

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 18:09:48 +0100, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures
to reply)" wrote:

Second preference: home-baked bread straight from the oven and spread
thickly with butter

If you count yard-baked*, I had some of that yesterday. Don't know
what I put in that made it sweet. It was water, yeast, granulated
lecithin, a dab of rolled oats (to empty the canister), a tablespoon
of semolina, a cup or two of red-wheat flour, sufficient rye flour to
make three cups, and three cups of stone-ground white-wheat flour.

Nothing I haven't put into bread that wasn't sweet.

*Our fireplace is outdoors. I was baking in a kettle covered with
coals.

Joy Beeson
--
joy beeson at comcast dot net