Old July 13th 05, 08:52 AM
VinceF

Marilee J. Layman wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:09:26 GMT, VinceF wrote:

Hi there, looking for some help. I am wondering if anyone knows of a
good way to fix Swarovski crystals in wood. I have a wooden jewellery
box that I would like to put pink initials with Swarovski crystals on
the top. At the moment it is a high shine lacquer finish. Any help would
be great. I don't really want to set the crystals in metal then fix the
setting to the wood. I am looking for something like a glue, I guess,
but my wife has the idea to sew the crystals to fabric then glue the
fabric. Anyway, please help!

Get the flat back crystals and glue them on.

What is the best kind of glue? I want something strong and reliable, but
as clear and 'invisible' as possible.