Old July 13th 05, 04:04 AM
Marilee J. Layman

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:09:26 GMT, VinceF wrote:

Hi there, looking for some help. I am wondering if anyone knows of a
good way to fix Swarovski crystals in wood. I have a wooden jewellery
box that I would like to put pink initials with Swarovski crystals on
the top. At the moment it is a high shine lacquer finish. Any help would
be great. I don't really want to set the crystals in metal then fix the
setting to the wood. I am looking for something like a glue, I guess,
but my wife has the idea to sew the crystals to fabric then glue the
fabric. Anyway, please help!

Get the flat back crystals and glue them on.

--
Marilee J. Layman