Old May 25th 04, 01:45 AM
norma woods

Noreen, everything that I've read about this suggests strongly that any hat
should be sun proof. That would preclude straw hats that you can see light
through, and knitted or crocheted ones I expect. Maybe you could ask your
doctor about sun block and whether Don should use it? I would think that a
Tilly hat might be something that Don might just wear.

--
Star love,
Norma
"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2004 15:33:38 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Noreen i can send you a local summer hat that is popular with both
man and woman ,,
mirjam

Mirjam dear friend of my heart, bless the thought!
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net