Old May 24th 04, 11:32 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:20:43 -0500, Spike Driver wrote:

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
With this new development in our lives, IE: Don's cancer (Lymphoma)... I

am
curious... GUYS: would YOU wear a chemo cap if you lost your hair?
DONATOR's: the chemo caps you make and donate, any idea if men wear them?
Don may or may not lose his hair, and he's *not* a hat / slash / cap
*wearer*.... and also being summer, I'm thinking IF he would wear one,

it'd
have to be sportweight or less and COTTON....
any thoughts on this?
I'm also thinking this might be a new thing for me to get into donating to
the VA and Vanderbilt Cancer Center.... any thoughts?
TIA,
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net

Noreen,

I am not a hat person. I do not know if I would wear one. When I was in
the sun I would wear a baseball cap or something. I sunburn now if I don't
wear one. In the house or restraunt I would not wear one. LET THEM LOOK!

Hugs and God bless,
Dennis

Dennis,
Thanks! Don's only worn cowboy hats and the occasional baseball cap, and
of course his swabbie cover.... he just doesn't LIKE hats! Wintertime,if
it's really really cold, he'll wear a HOOD, and ONCE he did wear a knitted
cap I made him, but it was 60 below windchill....
Methinks baseball caps and just maybe a swabbie cover might fill the bill.
Hugs to you dear friend, I hope your back and everything that ails heals
quickly!
Hugs to Gail too!
Noreen