Old January 30th 05, 10:32 PM
handmaiden

Hearts cut and getting out the machine now. Homework can wait a little
longer, right? Will post pics when done.
~handmaiden
Diana Curtis wrote:
Go, Handmaiden, go Handmaiden, go Handmaiden, go Handmaiden, go !!!!!!
(but not to far, eh?)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

"handmaiden" wrote in message

Kate G. wrote:

My first post was to see if there was sufficient interest... clearly

there

is! The 2nd was the same as this... Those who already responded via
EMAIL -- I got it... you do NOT need to send again -- this post is just

for

those who missed the first sign up post.

I have 3 more things I wish I had known about when I did that list! MY
friend in MS called Thursday night and is doing a benefit for a
neighbor. They're doing a cake walk, but with prizes not limited to
cakes. Emergency quilting session! Doing 3 reversible wall hangings
(Hearts and shamrocks) which have to be in the mail mid-week. Bleh! I've
got the shamrocks cut, pieced, and set aside. Now I"ve got to tackle the
Hearts side. Cross your fingers folks, never been on quite such a short
lead time before! WHeeeee~!
~Handmaiden