Old March 20th 04, 01:49 AM
Melissa in NJ

I really love this folder. I love seeing all my "regulars" from my swaps
popping up in there!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply
--

"Christina Doucette" wrote in message
Hi All,

We now have 20 people with their picture in the RCTQ Picture Directory.

Check it out. It's coming along nicely. And there has been over 1100 views
since it's been up.

Thanks and more pics are welcomed. So far, I love this folder. And I still
use it almost daily to look up people.
I wish there where more.

Email me at "starwars at sympatico dot ca" if you wish to add your picture
to the directory. I will add your name and can add your webpage too.

--
Christina Doucette
http://community.webshots.com/user/christinark