Old March 19th 04, 02:38 PM
shelly

WHY in heavens name do you call yourself a cradle robber? HE'S the guilty
one. You know how everyone feels about grave plundering. BEG

Shelly, ducking and running for her life!!!!
"Dave Malcolm" wrote in message
There is nothing wrong with cradle robbing, as your DH said you're only

as
young as the person you feel........

Dee in Oz
Yes, I am a cradle robber

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
You cradle robber you! Go for it!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Wow. Well, that explains a few things. As some of you may know, I have
posted to online personals in the last few months and keep getting