Old January 9th 04, 04:21 AM
Bonnie

Victoria,

What kind of wood do you use for your tools? I have an upright gavel made
by my husband from a piece of ebony which came from South Texas (my parents
got the wood for him). I think it would make some lovely laying tools.

Bonnie

"animaux" wrote in message
I have no idea how to put my email address on this little website thing.

I am
so computer illiterate it's not funny. This weekend I'll ask Mark to make

me a
real website with Front Page. For now I'm using this very simplistic

program
WebStudio. The scans were crystal clear, but on the site they are not.

For those interested, you can see my laying tools he

http://home.austin.rr.com/animaux/newgarden/index.html

There are three pages with one tool on each page. I left them on the card

package them on. They have a plastic bag which they go into for shops.

I am NOT trying to sell anything here. Many people requested photo's and

that's
what I'm doing.

I can see the only one who got wrenched by my fibbing and revealing was

Mirjam.
That's too bad. I promise I did what I thought I had to do and I got

nervous
and lied. I knew all along I was going to tell the truth as soon as I got

my
stock back. Again, I'm sorry for doing that.

Let me know what you all think. I regard your opinions as that of the

entire
stitching community. We have a bit of everything in this newsgroup, so

all
types of stitching is represented.

respectfully,
Victoria