Old July 14th 03, 05:37 PM
Ronnie Wexler

You know how it is these days - time = money and money = love. At
least that's what a lot of folks think these days.

Ronnie

In article , taria
wrote:

I would think unless you walk or ride the wagon or horse into
town to get supplies than its sort of machine work too?
Those who think machine work is not acceptable are not familiar
with fine machine work. When people first started buying home
sewing machines (they did without a lot to afford machines) they often
put machine stitching where it could be seen because they were
so proud of the sewing machine. I guess we are looking at the pendulum
swing?
Taria

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

Lakaya M. Peeples wrote:

so it depends. if you are making it for love....hand it somewhere. for
utilitarian purposes, ex: keeping very warm, cold winter, and low
budget....machine the thing.

Gosh, we aren't just a little prejudiced against machine work, are we?
*grin*

--
Kathy Applebaum (Woodland, CA)
Longarm Machine Quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps

(remove the obvious to reply)