Old July 14th 03, 04:46 PM
Butterfly

I will NOT quit quilting just cause I can't DO by hand (nope, not even a
button). I'm just very very pleased that I can USE the SM once again : )
Seems like my 'to do for' list is longer NOW than it has ever been ; )
Do have a Pro Quilter that does my quilting--more than ONE way to do a
quilt.

Butterfly (IT's a QUILT and it's finished and that is ALL that
matters ; )

Donna in Idaho wrote:
I've made lots of quilts for family, made by machine, all made with love.
My hands don't allow me to do that much hand work. According to your
criteria - since I made all my quilts by machine they didn't have any love
in them. Not true!!!!!!!!!!!