Old July 14th 03, 01:43 PM
Marijke

"Lakaya M. Peeples" wrote in
message ...
depends...quilt in a day....machine. quilt for a lifetime....with
meaning....hand. quilt in a hurry with that hand touch...machine
piece--hand quilt.

I'm sorry to see people are that judgemental. This may be the way you see
*your* quilts, but because someone is a machine quilter (I am not, but that
doesn't matter) doesn't mean they put any less love into their quilt than I
do with my handquilting. I've made a quilt by hand that had NO love in it at
all (I called it an obigation quilt) but, does it make it any better than if
someone had MQed it? I doubt it. I didn't like that quilt from beginning to
end, but it was hand quilted.

Quilt in a hurry if I machine piece? How about, the only way the quilt will
get done if I machine piece?

As non-judgemental as possible,
Marijke