Old March 27th 14, 06:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Shirley

Default Happy Dance

On 27/03/2014 18:18, Karen C wrote:
A friend's parents are having their 60th anniversary this year. I
didn't have enough time to make something really spectacular, but when I
opened my Cross Stitch Gold magazine last month, there was a lovely
filigree heart that was a quick stitch. Then I made it even quicker by
using a pink variegated floss instead of the multiple colors used in the
model.

I added their names, 60 years, and Diamond on the bottom. Once it's
framed, I'm going to glue a couple of small "diamond" rhinestones next
to the word Diamond, and contemplate whether I want to park a larger
"diamond" on the center diamond shape in the middle of the heart.

Please show us a picture of it when finished.
It is our 60th in November this year.
Shirley

--
Shirley