Old July 12th 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
I.E.Z.

Default [crossposted] Get you views heard!

"BEI Design" wrote in message
news
Olwyn Mary wrote:
BEI Design wrote:

snip
I didn't see any place where I could tell them that I
actually make wearable garments.

I am unable to go back and look at the survey, but as I recall there was a
question about the "kind" of sewing one does, and it offered several
options.

Beverly

Are there different surveys or something? I took it and I was disappointed
because it was so limited. It asked when I last bought a sewing machine and
what kind of other crafts I did and I listed quilting. I don't remember a
question about what kind of sewing I did, or what I wanted to see in the
store. The survey was awfully short and mostly was demographic
information. I was hoping for a comments section. Did I miss a page
somehow?

Iris