Old August 2nd 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Default Babylock Decorator's Choice

They're giving me free lessons [as well as the manual, extra feet etc.]. I
may end up buying the extension table, although I also own a Babylock
Quilter's choice professional that I use for freemotion stuff.

Now I have three granddaughters, I'm finding I'm doing some garment sewing
as well as quilting. This machine had the four features I was looking for,
at a price that was within reason [$700 Cdn.]: needle up/down; knee lifter;
decent blanket-stitch and buttonholer;and built-in thread cutter. I have
been happy with my other machine, so I'm cautiously optimistic about this
one.

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
I checked on WebCrawler to see what you'd bought. It seems to have every
feature a body could want. All I know about Babylock is that IF I ever
bought an embroidery machine, that's the brand I'd go with; don't have any
experience with Baby's sewing machines. Hold your breath and turn blue if
they try to send you home without an instruction manual; that beautiful
machine has a heap of features you'll want to learn. Polly

"KI Graham" wrote in message
Does anyone have any comments about this machine? I just picked one up at
a store that's discontinuing the brand and now I'm wondering if I was too
hasty. (I bought the floor model, so I can't actually take the machine
until all his stock has sold...probably a week or so.)