Old August 2nd 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Default Babylock Decorator's Choice

I checked on WebCrawler to see what you'd bought. It seems to have every
feature a body could want. All I know about Babylock is that IF I ever
bought an embroidery machine, that's the brand I'd go with; don't have any
experience with Baby's sewing machines. Hold your breath and turn blue if
they try to send you home without an instruction manual; that beautiful
machine has a heap of features you'll want to learn. Polly

"KI Graham" wrote in message
Does anyone have any comments about this machine? I just picked one up at
a store that's discontinuing the brand and now I'm wondering if I was too
hasty. (I bought the floor model, so I can't actually take the machine
until all his stock has sold...probably a week or so.)

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham