Old August 17th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone

Default Summer pictures

Lovely pictures.
My son sent me some of the new ship he had been on. The Stena Trader.

He stayed in an apartment in Rissa when he was not on the ship which was
based in Trondheim (spelling).
He was in Norway 7 weeks.
Shirley

In message , Aud
writes
(These are cell-phone pics, and not too heavy!)
It has been beautiful weather all this summer,
here is my summerhouse (South Coast of
Norway) My roses, which get very little attention,
exept summer holidays, flourished!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328eCVaXv
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328iCLgNO

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ynyBLh

I started every day with an early morning bath, an easy breakfast and a
nice book, at the pier.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328abBWXR

I went to pick up a new motor to the boat, I enjoyed the new one!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ZqHDwS

Beautiful, quiet evenings..
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328JwNnPT
...and wonderful sundays.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328IUjAAf

A fantastic day, on my way home! This is Romsdalen in North-Western part
of the country.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328NRRTLD

And now last week: Unforgettable days at the sea here at home; at the
West-Coast:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328BEJtmF
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...36813328ARlPqL

Enjoy!