Old March 17th 05, 11:41 PM

I had to go to three different stores looking for cotton clothesline.
The Dollar Store sold only plastic line. I found it at Ace Hardware,
fifty feet for $4. where they had window sash cord (which is too tough).
I had some old, soft line I once used outdoors (before electric dryer
use) and it made a good bowl and was easy on the jeans needle. The
cotton clothesline had a really hard core, but made a very sturdy bowl.
Liz, you have me 'hooked.' Photos to follow soon. (Now my Guild wants me
to give a class! 8^) Nancycog in MD, who put chocolate chip cookies in
hers!!