Old March 17th 05, 11:53 PM
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

I found some upholstery cording in the sewing department of Walmart for
$2.32. And unrelated to coil bowls, I also found something called a
Craft Glove today at Walmart. I've worn these for years on my right
hand. It keeps the wrist warm and supposedly helps avoid carpal tunnel
problems. Whatever, when I cut fabric for 8 hours, it keeps my right
wrist from aching. I've always paid about $20 for these, except for
one on clearance at Target for $13. Walmart has them for $4.95. I
think I'll go back and buy 4, just in case. (I lose them. Need one
upstairs and one down. Need both them for both hands at work........)

joan