Old April 9th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Default Trying to finish up....

We head north in less than a week. I've been trying to finish several
projects that became stalled while I was busy with my quilting group. I
managed to get 2 quilts quilted before I had to dismantle my sewing room.
(DH stores all the buildings etc. for the garden railway there, over the
summer).
I'm now sewing at the DR table, so the house looks like a disaster area!
Just a few more stitches, then the serious packing and cleaning begins!
I made the mistake of digging out all the fabric I have purchased over the
winter, so I could see how to pack it for the trip. It doesn't seem like
much fabric until it is all placed together!

--
Susan
in Zephyrhills FL for the winter