Old June 2nd 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan E.

Default Waaay OT but fun news!

On Jun 1, 11:38*am, "Ellice K." wrote:

One of my mother's old friends went in for pretentiousness, and decided that
her grandchildren were to call her "mamere' " *- *a bit out there for a
woman raised in Brooklyn, and then in DC for the last 45 years.

My sister thought Grandmama was a bit ostentatious. I guess this will
be up in the air for a year or two until she actually starts talking!
lol

Hey - are you open to baby sweaters (as in I missed finishing them in time
for the original target, but.....)

Thanks for the offer! If they're newborn, probably not. She has *so*
much stuff for that baby right now, she'll never get to wear half of
it before she's outgrown them! If they're for older ages, email.
me...

Joan