Old September 21st 06, 01:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default Nose Deliveries have started

I've started getting some polyclay noses from the participants in my
project. If you are planning on participating, please plan on getting me
your nose charms by October 2.

Thanks!

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

PenguinTrax wrote:

Prior to her surgery for a recurrence of melanoma, I joked with my MIL
that I was going to make her a polymer clay nose to wear until her
reconstruction surgery would be complete. In discussing the project
with my dear friend Diana, the uber-enabler, we decided that my MIL
deserves dozens of noses. So..I want to make her a charm
bracelet/necklace of, what else, noses! Of course, I don't want them
all to be from me, so I'm asking for your help.

Make me a (nose..beak...snout..you name it) charm to add to the final
project. I figure no more than 3/4" to 1" tall and it should have an
embedded wire loop of some sort for hanging. They can be realistic,
fantastical, clownish, caned, molded or carved - use your imagination!

If you want to help, please let me know and I'll send you my address
for mailing. I'll take pics of all the noses I receive and will post
them in a gallery in my site as a thanks for your contribution.

Thanks in advance,
Barbara

penguintrax AT penguintrax DOT com