Old November 23rd 16, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Nyssa[_2_]

Default Unger Fluffy Yarn

Joan Erickson wrote:

On 10/23/2016 5:18 PM, Susan Barra wrote:
I am looking for Unger Fluffy yarn color 419. I started
a project only to run out of yarn. I'm not terribly
worried about dye lot if i can match the color.

Another place to try is ravelry.com. I had the same
problem with some alpaca yarn and, between ravelry and
contacting the manufacturer (my color was out of
production but they gave me a list of shops they'd sold it
to), I was able to get enough to finish my project.

Good luck!

Joan,

I posted that I *have* a ball of the yarn she needs, yet
she has not responded here or to me via email.

Susan Barra seems to be another hit-and-run poster who posts
a request, but forgets to check back over the next week or so
to see if anyone has responded. Or if she actually found what
she needed elsewhere to post a follow up to let us know that
the problem has been solved.

Nyssa, who tried to help