Old October 20th 14, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Tajima embroidery

On Saturday, August 31, 1996 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Cpt Dondo wrote:
I am looking for a way to convert computer graphics files to Tajima
computer controlled embroidery machine files.

Any ideas on either commercial or public domain software that can do
that?

You need to have your graphic digitized and changed to a stitch file. You cannot ever take a computer graphic and just convert it to a stitch file. They are completely different. I'm a professional digitizer and I can take your file/pic and digitize it. If interested write to me at