Old June 16th 04, 04:17 AM
Candace

All coupons expire at the end of the month shown on the coupon. You don't have
to have the expiration code down at the bottom to know this--some companies
just choose to put it there.

So your coupon actually expires on 2/28/06.

If I had a coupon that said it expired on 3/15/05, I would know that it would
still be usable from the 15th thru the 31st of March--IF I could slip it past a
cashier.

I used to trade coupons for different coupons, baby items, etc, online, and one
night I surfed until my eyes were blurry, and I found a site that taught me all
this stuff. The sad part is, I was still living with the roommates from hell,
and lost the site addy on their computer. I can't get it to show up on ANY
searches I do, because they have specifially requested not to be roped by
search engines. (Due to the slightly shady world of couponing, and NO, I'm not
kidding)
~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t