Old June 7th 05, 11:46 PM
maryd

Those are gorgeous!!

--
Mary
"Wendys" wrote in message
: I saw a program on the telly the other week and the quilt lady used her
own
: fabrics to make her Kaelidascope quilts.
: I thought I could do this as I love to dabble in Graphics.
: I made my own "Fractal images" and imported them into Photoshop and then
: used a small free plugin to Kaelidascope the images. Increased the
: "contrast" and the " saturation " amounts then copied them to a new Image
: with a 600 dpi (thats so when they are printed the colours come out
better)
: I used the Bubble Jet Set on a white quilters muslin and did what you are
: meant to do then printed them out. I found from previous experience that
: using the muslin makes for a floppier fabric in the end.Other fabrics that
: have printed on have come out too stiff.
: WOW ! now all I have to do is work out what colours and styles to do the
: sashings and I have my very " own " quilt. Designed and made by me, all
me.
: The images I came up with are here if anyone wants to see.
: http://community.webshots.com/user/char304
: One day in the near future I may get to sew for the day then I can start
on
: it.
:
: