Old November 4th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

Default Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Lucille wrote:
The whole thing is a propaganda piece and nonsense. I'm sure there are
some items that might contain a little truth, and I know there are
others that are definitely false and slanted.

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but
don't malign him this way.

I agree. And this isn't the place, anyway. I wouldn't want a piece
similar to this about McCain, either.

The best thing to do at this point? Vote. Encourage others to vote.
Don't hit them over the head with propoganda. Just practice good
citizenship and get out the vote.

Dianne

Damn, the tongue is bleeding again!!

This time mine is a little sore as well. Oh how I wish I could go over
"facts" about all 4 of them with you one by one, but that would take another
whole lifetime.

This whole thing reminds me of a very old, very tired joke about the three
facts about a divorce. There's his side, there's her side and there's the
truth.