Old February 7th 05, 11:06 PM
hfw

Well, I can now report that it's a keeper. Used it through my 24-hour oncall
shift at the hospital and it's great. I've got very limited space there,
room for a bed and a desk and not much else, and there's a computer on the
desk already--but the little blue guy (gotta find a name for it) fit just
fine and worked very well. It does seem very nicely made.

--Heidi

http://community.webshots.com/user/rabbit2b

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message news
hfw wrote:
Oops. Forgot to say that it's regularly $99 at Sears, and often on sale,
like now, for $79.

Thanks for the recommendation, which isn't the first one I've had for that
machine, but NO THANKS for telling me it's on sale for $79 right now --
now I want to go get myself one, even though I have no need of it! ROTFL