Old February 6th 04, 02:34 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Stitcher's World and Travellers Tales

I picked up the latest issue of Stitcher's World yesterday. I have fallen
head over heels in love with the Travellers Tales pieces. I am absolutely
blown away and in total lust for every piece shown. The chart in the
magazine looks easy to follow and I love the explanations of various motifs.

I've fired off a note looking for US shops.

---

How do people feel about the change in command at the magazine? I have mixed
feelings - I'd prefer to not have a "shop" running it, I'm afraid that the
diversity of the past will be lost.

Cheryl