Old August 2nd 03, 03:57 PM
Fizbin

Thanks to all for the suggestions. Don't know why I didn't think of
the log cabin myself! I took a look at the firehouse and it's just
beautiful, if a bit more money than I was thinking for this project,
but who know I may go for broke and get it anyway. I've been refering
to this kid to be as the "practice grandchild". My kids as so young it
will be a long time before I see grandkids of my own. I am very much
looking forward to spoiling this one.

I want to start a tradition of giving each new baby a house, finished,
but not furnished so that they can share that with their parents.
Something fairly small, but not so delicate that it sits on a shelf
and doens't get used. Free repair service included of course .

Again thanks to all. Gave me a good excuse to visit favorite old web
pages.

Fizbin