Old January 23rd 09, 02:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
[email protected]

Default Pattern for jean pocketbooks

On Dec 24 2008, 11:49*pm, "Suzy" wrote:
wrote:
Could someone tell me where to find a pattern for using
old jeans and turning them into pocketbooks, or a how to
do it book. I would like to learn to make these for my
*nieces for next christmas. Thanks Pam

Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...purse&btnG=Goo...

http://www.threadbanger.com/post/264...eans-into-a-sw...

http://www.allfreecrafts.com/recycli...-pockets.shtml

etc.

Thanks but still need help. I bought some size 4t skirts from a thrift
store, makes it eaiser. However now I need to know how to hold the
purse up. I want to put beaded handles on them and belts so what do
you use to make the fabric stiff. Is there some time of form you sew
inside the bag before you line them and what do you buy to make a
bottom,cardbord will not hold up.
Thanks Pam