Old August 31st 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Default OT - Where you moving to?

As long as the kids get trained to clean bathrooms, more is better!
Roberta in D

"Louise" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Tina,

That sounds so exciting - it's so great that you'll have a sewing room and
a kitchen that fits your needs. I find when we have people over, that's
always where they congregate!

I do have to laugh at your comment about the bathrooms! Growing up, we had
a family of six (four females) and one bathroom. We were quite organized
in the morning in order to get all of us in and out and still get to
school on time! And we didn't think a thing of it. I remember when my
sister was remodeling her house and added a third bathroom because her
daughter and son were having to share one! Mom gently reminded her that we
did quite well with just one when we were all at home. That didn't stop DS
from going ahead with her remodeling, though! I think it was easier than
trying to "train" her kids to get more organized.
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

"Tina" wrote in message
ups.com...
To answer elspeth's question posted on the "Hug Quilt" thread....

We are moving to Katy, TX (about 25 miles from where we currently live,
near downtown Houston).

We officially move in NINE days!

And I am so excited and so stressed at the same time, I'm about ready
to explode!

But it will all be worth it when the move is over. I will actually
have a sewing room (which will double as a guest room when my mom comes
out to stay). Our family of five will be going from a house with one
bathroom - to a house with FOUR bathrooms! And for the first time in
my life, I will actually have a kitchen where people can sit in the
kitchen and visit while I cook and there will be enough room and
counter space for the whole family to work on Christmas cookies at the
same time! And a pantry! OMG, I will actually have a walk-in pantry!

Ok, can you tell I'm a little bit enthusiastic? Now, if we can just
get through this move so I can unpack my 17 tubs of quilting/sewing
supplies and get back to work~! Right? LOL

Hugs,
Tina