Old April 22nd 15, 06:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default I just posted this to Facebook

"Janner" wrote in message ...

On 22/04/15 17:29, Dreamweaver/Jeri Jo Redman wrote:
"Okay, so I'm going to throw something out there and see what happens.
When I posted Tigg's HUG request to the original NG, it was like going
home and visiting with old friends again. I've gone back to the original
NG and I'm doing both now. Come home folks, come home. I hate reading
through Google Groups so with advice from the NG, I downloaded
Thunderbird, and then signed up for aioe.org for my NG reader. It's
taken me a couple of days to get the hang of it again but it feels good.
For those of you that use your phones, I have no idea how to do it. But
I do know this: there's no place like home... 3 Come home RCTQ'ers,
come home."

We'll see what happens.

Well, some of us are still here. I check in daily and some are quieter
than others, still remember the old days though, with fond memories

Janner
France

Yeah, me too! I check in at least twice a day and try to post a small
reply. But it has been 2 months since my sister passed away, and now my 8
yr old dauchund, Reese isn't feeling well. Yeah, I know that breed starts
having back problems about now. He has been to the vet and is on prednasone
and it helps him. Plus we are back in SC for the summer and I need to do a
lot of cleaning. For almost a year my son & wife & daughter lived with us
after their apartment house burned down. They moved out last fall and the
next day we packed up and went to Florida for a long vacation. I didn't get
to clean up after they left, and I have it to do now. Also I have dear
friends who are in their 80's & 90's I need to visit. I just have too much
on my mind! And I think of all my RCTQ friends! And I haven't gotten to do
much quilting, except for small lap size. But I think of all of you!
Barbara, back in SC, USA