Old May 12th 10, 11:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Any body Knitting here or ....

I'm not knitting anything serious at present, trying to sew some clothes
* for my summer wardrobe. *However, if you are struggling to see past
all the advertisements, you might want to consider getting a new way of
reaching these boards. *I use Mozilla Thunderbird and
eternal-september.org Both are free, and very rarely do any ads get through.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Thank you Olwyn Mary i will ask my advisor [son] about this . But i
noted other groups do work well without all this messy stuff ...
mirjam