Old January 15th 04, 05:07 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/15/04 9:04 AM, in article ,

From: Cheryl Isaak

Funny - I've been shopping, but ........

So -- do you have a gown to wear on the cruise? Of course, I am assuming
you are on one of the cruises that has the formal Dinner with the Captain and
then dancing, etc. I'm here to tell ya' some of those people get ALL gussied
up! last cruise DH and I were on, there was a newlywed couple. Not sure if
they got married on the boat or before but they came to the Dinner and the
dancing in their wedding attire. She had on a lovely white wedding gown (sans
veil but with headpiece) and HE had on a REALLY spiffy pale PEACH colored
tux!!! The MOH & bM were there also and she had on a peach colored gown and
the BM had on a pale brown tux with peach accessories. OOOOO did they look
PURTY!!! DH and I felt like red-headed step children -- LOLOL! He had on his
regular old black tux and I had on my puprle crushed velvet MOB gown. Pretty
flatline compared to that wedding group!! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

I have a pair of black velvet pants and a black "broom stick" style skirt
for the "formal" nights. I do have a long black dress that I might bring
too.

Cheryl