Old May 19th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Default OT Ping Nightmist

I am so SO glad I will never be the mother of a bride.

You all seem to have survived, but I am also glad when I look back that
we had 62 folk in my mother's local church, followed by lunch in a pub
(well, a sit down buffet lunch in a posh pub cum hotel!), stayed there
the night of the wedding, and drove to Skye the following day.

My mother bought her dress for my wedding the day she went out to buy a
dress for my father's funeral. She brought fabric for that and I made
her a dress.

Here's hoping you and Ash and everyone recover quickly.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!