Old May 19th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Default OT Ping Nightmist

Thank God I only have sons.

That said, you obviously win the prize of the century -- this one and
the last -- for being Best Sport Mother of the Bride and not simply
screaming at everybody and chucking the whole thing for a comfy, warm,
dry hotel room with a bottle of nyquil and a shot of Jack Daniels. Or
two.

I'll continue sending good wishes and the like your way that you are
hale and hearty by the time you engage the school board. The happiest
day of my life was the day my second (and youngest) son graduated high
school. It was over. They might go on to be bums or slackers or ....
whatever. But I would never again have to wrestle with the demons of
public education.

Good luck, congratulations, good health and blessings,
Sunny