Old March 13th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Chatelaine-Martina Weber

Default Greetings from the past...

Hi all,
not long ago a member of this group sent me an email to my private
mailbox - and all of a sudden there were quite some memories coming to
my mind. The more , as I am sorting my stash of things and magazines
and was kind of "back in the past" anyway by looking on articles and
mags of 1995 and so on....
I was kind of indulging in fond memories of the friendly people I met
here, of those who got me "started" with designing and my own
business. And now I wonder : WHO is still here from "olden times" ? I
would be glad to "see" you and maybe chat a bit to and fro.
I have spent quite some hours now looking through old posts from
"then" - and I can tell you that is a pretty strange feeling to read
one's own posts, comments and stuff which is yeeeeeaaarrssss old now.

Lot has changed for me in my life ... and in yours for sure too !

For now -kind regards from an "old" poster here ( hihi - got 50 this
year, imagine that ! and still kicking...)

Martina Weber
Chatelaine Designs
Duisburg- Germany