Old July 21st 03, 10:22 PM
Gina *

scrapbooking paper for wallpaper?

Group: rec.crafts.dollhouses Date: Thu, Jul 17, 2003, 2:35am (EDT+4)
From: (Eileen=A0Lei)
Hello!
Does anyone know if I can use scrapbooking paper in place of

dollhouse wallpaper? I need a solid blue color that is difficult to
find.
Thanks,
Eileen .

..
What's cool about the scrapbooking papers is that you can easily find
paper for borders, too. I'm doing the interior of a dreamhouse now, and
am using scrapbooking papers. When I paper a room, I glue the paper to
cardstock cut to conform to the walls..At that point it is easy enough
to glue the whole thing to the the wall. I use a thinned out Yes
brushed on with a craft brush.

Gina
~~
"...then you know he's so arrogant that criticism merely bounces off
him..."
Order of the Phoenix