Old October 21st 04, 05:53 AM
~Candace~

I have been sweetie. I really have. I laid in my bed all evening, totally
forgetting to get up and take my pain pills and ended up paying for that for
the second time today. *sigh* As I'm pacing the livingroom, waiting on my
tea to steep, Dh asks me why I'm pacing. I had to tell him that I was
trying not to sob, cause it closes up my throat even more.

I repeat, being sick sucks. And tomorrow will be loads of fun--I have to
take DH to work, because I have a 15 MINUTE parent teacher conference at
12:40--and Dare gets out of school twenty minutes before hand. So, it'll be
a good oppty to get the kids some shoes, cause Dare has outgrown his and
Tyler doesn't own anything but sandals ATM.

After I pick DH up from work, I'll get to rest some more. Then Dare is off
school Friday, and Friday night will begin my three day marathon of doing
absolutely nothing!

"Vē" wrote in message
I believe part of the processing into rubber uses some sulphur compound.
It's the sulphur in eggs that tarnishes silverware.

Feel better soon. Rest lots. Etc. cuz we love you!
Vicki V
"~Candace~" wrote in message
m...
Be careful of that particular combination, Amy. Rubber and sterling do
not mix well--it will make your silver funky.

Okay, now that I've said that, will someone please tell me it isn't my
sick brain twisting two seperate piecs of knowledge together and ending
up wrong?

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

"Empress Beads" wrote in message
I want to know the same! I would like to know where is the best and
cheapest place to get some. Where can I find the endings in sterling
silver also?

Please help us both.

Thanks
AMY
"Jill" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

I did a search for "rubber cord" in the group and it looks like Buna
cord is what I need. I wanted to see and touch the stuff in person,
before ordering any online but had no luck finding any at the three
local craft stores, including Michael's. I also checked out the
hardware store. I want something that is soft and will drape nicely
when used in a lariat style necklace, but would prefer not to use
leather. I plan to use polymer beads with the cord and think the two
will go nicely together. Any pros and cons about Buna cord, or
alternatives to it would be appreciated from anyone familiar with the
product.

Thanks!

Jill
eBay "About Me" page: