Old April 23rd 15, 11:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat on the Green

Default Quick and Easy?

On 23/04/2015 00:44, Debbi in SO CA wrote:

5 minute block quilts by Suzanne McNeill. They go together VERY quickly and depending on how you lay them out everyone looks very different so the kids don't all think they have the same quilt.

Debbi in SO CA

Thanks very much for this idea Debbie. I will look the pattern up -
with my coffee in a minute! I will change the colours slightly -
trouble is both little girls like pink gg. Baby boy has no preference!

Pat on the green