Old April 23rd 15, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

Default Quick and Easy?

"pat on the green" wrote in message

This is the first 'thread' I have started since the changeover.

I am envisaging a scenario (the exact circumstances don't matter at
all), when I would dearly love to make small bed quilts for two girls (7
and 4) and a cot quilt for the new baby brother.
However, if I do embark on this project, I really need something quick
and easy. Some of you might remember that I don't usually do quick and
easy! But, if I let this idea take hold of me, I am not going to have
time for a specially designed and exotically quilted -(not that I used
to do that anyway gg) set of gifts.

What idea would be your favourite?

Thank for comments,

Pat on the Green

I believe that first I would think that if they are in the same room I would
make something similar, but in a different main color. Maybe the girls
would like quilts using the same color, but in a different simple design for
a border so they can tell them apart. (almost the same, but a little
different.) The left overs in fabric could be in a border for the baby,
using a blue color for a solid center. That is the first thing that comes
to mind. Hope it helps.
Barbara in rainy SC