Old June 19th 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default Knitting bug -- OUCH!

"Katherine" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 18, 1:47 pm, "Murielle" wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message

ps.com...

On Jun 15, 6:40 pm, "Murielle" wrote:
The ones before the electric ones? The ones with the the
hand-windie-thing?
I haven't seen one of those for ages. Used one, though. When I was a
kid
we had them.

I still have one, Murielle. They are not that hard to find.

Higs,
Katherine

I haven't seen one since I was a kid. Always enjoyed playing with them,
though. ;-))

My granddaughter still likes playing with them.

Higs,
Katherine

They used to have little plastic kids' ones that actually worked. Remember?

Those mixers were so much fun. I remember turning the one I played with--a
real one from Mom's kitchen drawer--into all kinds of things. They made
great "car motors". LOL!

Murielle