Old February 7th 04, 04:34 AM
AmazeR

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 20:59:59 +0000, Dr. Sooz wrote:

More to come......there are some categories that aren't up yet. I hope
it's useful to anyone/everyone in bead world! It grew out of my own
personal Favorites -- I couldn't stand the idea of not sharing it. (I
mean, how stupid would that have been?)

I do take requests, BTW -- by that I mean suggestions. ONLY ONE CAVEAT
-- I do NOT take plugs. In other words, if you have a website that
would be great on the List, but it is NOT YOUR SITE, I will check it
out. But please, don't send me 27 links each.......

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

This is a great idea and a very useful one too.

You guys are tops!!

Mavis