Old February 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Kandice Seeber

AOL sucks. The links list rocks. I am happy to do it, because being on
the tech side means I don't have to research all the links. I am totally
happy with that!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice, THANK YOU. Kandice had particular problems with *all* the links

sent her this time (and there were a MILLION new ones). AOL screwed them

ALL
UP, all of them. Damn growfghjgeriuyijjfbk!!!

ANYWAY......a big huge round of applause for Kandice! She does so much of

the
work. I think it's more than half, personally, because I don't know what

I'm
doing......I just surf and have fun. She does the boring tech junk.

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links